Honeymoon booked? Next is getting ready to go!
Here are our top 5 honeymoon packing tips to get you prepared for your first trip as a married couple!
1. Start early and make a list. Give yourself plenty of time to double check you have all the small things as well as the essentials. No need to stress at the last minute when your focus is elsewhere.
2. Pack together. Be sure to pack at least one or two outfits in each other’s bags so you have something incase one suitcase is lost.
3. Print all your confirmations, reservations and itineraries in advance. Have these ready with your important documents (passports, visa, drivers license etc) in your carry on for easy access. Organization is key for simple, stress free travelling.
4. Accessorize. This goes for any vacation. Pack staples that you can wear simply during the day or dress up in the evening with some bright, fun jewelry. Efficient and stylish!
5. Pack something special. Whether it’s a dress that makes you feel amazing or bridal lingerie, bring something that will make you feel sexy. This trip is all about you and enjoying your time together as a couple!
For detailed packing lists, click here and check out Real Simple’s printables for any destination.